A new approach to electrodynamics
and to the theory of gravitation
Joseph J. Smulsky (Iosif Iosifovich Smulskii)
In: What physics for the next century? Int. Conference, Ischia, 29.5.-1.6.91. Proceedings. Bologna 1992, S. 336-344.
S. 342: „Conclusion. – Theory of Relativity introduced in science constructions and theories based on assumptions and hypothesis. Just now the problem is in analysis the created scientific building and in removing unfounded hypothesis and assumptions from it. That is why we call considered here alternative approach as hypothesisless.
By this name we want to stress not a reached result, but that aim, to which it is necessary to seek, All of the above stated is based on the following general postulates.
1. Length, time and mass are determined in comparison with the standard bodies and processes, therefore they are unique, unchangeable and inherent objects in accordance with their determination.
2. Electromagnet action force of two objects depends on a distance and a speed between them.
3. Relativity principle is wrong for the actions, depending on velocity.
4. There is no a speed limit.
5. There are no reasons to set gravity speed equal to velocity of light.“
Nennt ca. 20 russische Kritiker der Relativitätstheorien mit ihren Arbeiten (S. 336; 343-344).
Siehe in der Webseite vom Autor:
sowie auch Kommentare über die Arbeit von Li Zifeng:
- 14. September 2012